Hello to All,

Trails remain open for now.  We struggled with this decision for a few reasons………..We lost most of our snow from last week.  There are several areas with water on top of the ice.  We checked several of these areas and flagged off a few for riders to go around.  We are also  forcasted to get anywhere from 5-11″ of snow in the next 24 hours, so we didn’t want to close trails.   Please use caution as there will be water areas (we’re hoping it refreezes).  We will go out and mark the deeper water areas, or close trail sections.  We may or may not be grooming dirt trails again this season.  We may be grooming the Central Lakes if we get enough snow.